Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Moments

Some things that get me through weekdays in the winter:
1. American Idol. I am in love with the new judges. I was skeptical, but I'm in love.
2. THE BACHELOR. Poor Casey B. But she went a little bit crazy.
3. my fluffy bed.
4. hot showers.
5. fluffy socks.
6. chick lit.
7. St. George
8. Daydreaming about this:
our clothes are wet. and we are outside. and we are still warm.
Note to Dani Richards: I wish you were in this shot.

I'm on the beach.

can you see the sunshine making our hair glow???

a star of friendship and love and happiness and warmth. and patriotism.

frolicking in Central Park.

CAN YOU SEE THE SUN??????

Again, the sun makes its appearance. It's a rare occurrence this time of year in the land of Salt Lake City.  And Christopher Bradshaw, this one is for you. :)

Do you see the sun?? Do you see the fun?? The friends? the laughter?? the good times to be had??? It seems so far away. I just want to hang out in the sun, not wearing coats or shoes that require socks. Oh my heck and I would love to outlaw pants. I just want to wear shorts and skirts and dresses 100% of my life.

3 comments:

dani said...

thank you audge, that thought occurred to me as well. i'm missing the sun too! it is currently raining outside where i'm at (as per usual) and there has been a sick amount of dementor fog over the past week. i'm ready for summmmmmer!

lene b said...

let's go to summer now. i am running outside in 12ºF here. someone save me.

Stephanie Lin said...

You were skeptical about the American Idol judges?? America has been waiting 12 years for these judges!!! I mean really. Paula Abdul? Come ON.