Saturday, January 5, 2013

Gonzo

Andrew sprained his ankle playing flag football a couple days ago. You can add this injury to the long list of things that, I think, will one day leave my brother handicapped. And all because of flag football. Why do they even use the flags if they are going to break their bodies anyway?

Text conversation from this evening:
Me: How is your foot dear brother?
Andrew: Mangled!! But getting better. :) it looks like gonzo's nose.
Me: That's what the pictures look like. Did you go to the doctor?
Andrew: Ya. He said to take 2 high fiber low fat diet cookies. How was your Saturday? Are you watching the Colts tomorrow?
Me: Did the doctor say your foot would lose weight if you did as prescribed? and yes I want to watch the Colts!!
Andrew: Ya. He said also to make my foot throw up.
Andrew: It's called Bullemic foot *(spelling not changed, I promise)

hahahahahhahaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa


I consulted the picture that Mallory sent earlier in the day:


And then I consulted Gonzo's nose:


Precisely.