1. It's not January anymore.
2. It was light outside when I left work at 5:15.
3. I've re-discovered Panic! At the Disco and I feel like it's 2006 and I'm in high school again, and what could be better than that?
4. THEY HAD SANDALS AT TARGET TODAY.
5. My arms are sore from doing a million sun salutes yesterday, February 1.
6. I haven't eaten out at all yet (hold the phone!!!!)
7. Zayn released a song. And it may have some swears, but it definitely made for an exciting Tuesday.
8. Valentine's is coming later this month, and that means FOR LIKE EVER 2016.
9. I'm going to Death Valley and Great Basin. Two more stamps in that passport, baby!!
10. Today, more than anything else, I'm feeling like I can hang on. For so long it's felt like whatever I'm trying to grab at is just slipping through my fingers, and for whatever reason, I feel like maybe I finally have a GRIP. And that, ladies and gentleman, is SO hopeful, and really makes me love February.