Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weekly Review (3/29-4/5)

Monday: MAKING MEMORIES WAREHOUSE SALE. Warehouse sales are one of my favorite things. You get good scrapbooking stuff for super cheap! Audrey P, Danielle, Natasha, Stacie, and I went together. I love my Pebbles girls. The super buy of the day was...... some REALLY REALLY sparkly blue and pink paper!!!! It was only a quarter a sheet. And the best news is, I only spent $13!! Okay, so my limit was $10, but still.

Tuesday: Snowy. American Idol--top download week. I'm still in love with Matt G's voice. So hot.
Wednesday: April Fool's!! Elise's birthday. School, work.

Thursday: MEGHAN GOT HER MISSION CALL!!! I drove home from work to see her open it. She is going to Boise, ID. So exciting. If you want to see a video of it all, click on the link to Lorina's blog. Also, on this very same day, Anisa Bennet got her mission call--- to Washington, D.C. South!!! She is going to be in the field while I am still there doing my internship!! Yay yay yay!

Friday: How do I not remember what we did on Friday??? I remember that I supposed to scrapbook with Audrey P, but it didn't happen. Why??? Oh wait, I remember. There was a bridal shower for Ashley that night. A very good, well organized bridal shower, by the way. And one thing to add- I TOTALLY should have won that game. There were cheaters in our midst.

Saturday: General Conference, work at Pebbles, and then the best game ever. I got, in my kids' meal at Arby's, THE BEST GAME EVER! The improv version is my sisters' favorite game, but I got an official one. It's called... "Would you rather..." In my family, the questions go something like this: "Would you rather go roller blading with Nick Jonas, or Jump rope with Joe Jonas??" The answer is always immediately, "JOE!!!!" Why do we even ask??? Or recently I asked Stephanie, "Would you rather play a regular role on 'Boy Meets World,' or co-star in a movie with Christian Bale?" She practically screamed at the idea. The answer was emphatically a movie with Christian. Anyway, the game that I got at Arby's had questions like. " Would you rather have a giant eyebrow that goes in a big circle all around your face and is un-pluckable, or ear and nose hair that is very long and cannot be trimmed??" Oh gosh, both such horrible options! They were really funny to talk about. I said, that if you were a boy, neither of these options would be as bad because your giant eyebrow could look kind of like a beard, and your long nose hair could possibly mistaken for a mustache- if you comb it right. And the ear hair could be sideburns. Too bad we aren't male.

Sunday: General conference. I watched the first session at home, and then the second at Grandma Colleen's house. Steph and I drove up to Ogden between sessions, and she made us THE BEST DINNER. The problem with eating at Grandma's is that she makes a ton of food, and then she expects you to eat it all, and tried to give you more. We has salad, mashed potatoes and gravy, a roast, broccoli, army rice, pineapple and cottage cheese, lemonade, strawberry shortcake, and ice cream cones. I ate enought to nourish me for a week. But it was yummy.

By the way, I had a dream that Meghan was going to Bora Bora in her mission. That did not come true. I'm losing my psychic powers.

Also, make sure you check out the post below this one. It's got some great stuff in it. :)

More pictures of the other events are yet to come.

And last, I am DYING to see "17 Again." It comes out on Friday. YAY!!!! Here is a picture from the movie, just to motivate you all to go see it.

2 comments:

Sister Taylor Jean Brown said...

Audrey, I love you. and I really miss you too! Congratulations on getting the internship in D.C.!!! We'll probably never see you again because you will love it there so much. But hopefully you will come back one day:) My Mom always talks about how much she loved it there. Anyways... I'm glad I found your cute blog, it put a smile on my face. Love ya!

Samantha Dawn said...

haha I think would you rather is my favorite game ever also. It definitely can get very interesting. Glad I Found you!