Friday, April 17, 2009

Baaaa Happy Easter BAAAA!!!!

Last week (4/6-4/12) was great, just great. I'm going to sum up using pictures this time...

Monday: Homework.
Tuesday: American Idol!!!
(I will respond to this weeks events on the show later).
Wednesday: WE HIKED THE Y. IN THE SNOW.
Thursday: Home again, home again, jiddedy jig!
Friday: Doctor, Dentist, Shopping. 3 Words: I HATE SHOTS.
Saturday: My best pals.
I love you guys!!!


Sunday: Easter and bunnies!Bunnies are one of my favorite things. This litter had five bunnies, and their names were: LaFawnda, PokerFace, Ocho Cinco, Drake Anthony or "The Count," and Penny. Ocho Cinco was my fave.

And to finish this off really fast- I loved going home. St. George, I swear, was made for the soul purpose of recuperation. I love it so much.

1 comment:

Moe said...

Did your bunnies make more bunnies?? or are those the same ones?? They are so cute!