Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekly Review (3/22-3/28)

Monday through Thursday: nothing exciting except American Idol- Motown week. I am sincerely in love with Motown music. I actually purchased a Motown #1's album on iTunes. I love it.
Friday: Something exciting that I will tell about in a future post, and RACHELLE'S BIRTHDAY! Yay yay yay! She turned the big 21, and that means that I AM NEXT! I am not prepared to be that old! For her birthday, she decided that she wanted to cook everyone dinner, which was fine by me! She made some amazing spaghetti sauce. Yum. And we opened presents, then went Stephanie Abraham's. It was her birthday too, and Megan Knell threw her a surprise party! The night was complete with a movie- "Breakfast at Tiffany's." Love it. I bought Rachelle some books for her birthday. I love buying books, and I love going in book stores. It's totally a win-win.
Saturday: baptisms at the Provo temple, the gym, then THE COLOR FESTIVAL!!! See the next post for this one... I'm building anticipation, see? We had caramel apples for dinner, and then went bowling! I am like the worse bowler in the history of China. I totally lost. Like by far. Sad day.
Sunday: see another post for this one too.

The weekly review idea has grown a little old for me, but it's kind of nice still because I can lay everything out, and I won't forget what I wanted to write about. I can just look at the reviews and see what I am missing! It's really quite handy.

Also, make sure that you scroll down and read the next two posts. They are new, but I did so many right in a row that they might get lost a little. Don't let it happen! They are good ones. Especially the one about Kaitlin's bridal shower. :)
Loves!

1 comment:

Ron and Maggie said...

My excitement is making me all jiddery I want to know what you did on the mystery friday and sunday!