Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunshine


The weekly review: (I really like this game, by the way)
Sunday: I spontaneously drove to Huntsville, Utah for my cousin Dallas's ordination to the Aaronic Priesthood. It was great to see my aunts and uncles- and me and Dax are still best friends :) After all the festivities at Dave and Sherry's house, I drove to my Grandma Colleen's house. That was very dangerous because she very nearly convinced me to stay the night. I would have missed my Monday classes, which is not good. I refrained, luckily. And yes, I know that I look pale and gross in that picture with Daxton.
Monday: School, Cafe Rio, and 80's BOWLING!!! YAY YAY YAY! I LOVE Cafe Rio. My St. George Pebbles friend Becky was in town, so she took me, Lauren, and Kelsey all to Cafe Rio for dinner! It was like a mini St. George Pebbles reunion! I love those guys. Thanks Becky! For 80's bowling we dressed up in our favorite 80's attire, and no, it does not get old! Pictures are below! I have to say, though, that I am a very, very, very horrible bowler. I think I've had one strike in my entire life of bowling. But that's okay, because bowling is super fun anyway, and it's even more super fun when it's cheap and you're dressed all crazy! I also have to comment that my side ponytails are AMAZING.
Tuesday: School, AMERICAN IDOL!!!!! Not only do I love American Idol, but I also love Michael Jackson. And guess who was featured on last weeks' episode???!! The one and only! I thoroughly enjoyed the episode. I obviously watched with a very critical eye and frowned at the majority of the contestants' imitations (how DARE he try to perform Beat It??), but I LOVED Matt Giraud's version of Human Nature. I actually bought it on iTunes, and I have now listened to it more times than the actual version. I have even admitted to several people (and now the world) that I like Matt's version better than Michael's (collective GASP! here). Also, I think I need to update on the MJ/London concerts/This is it thing. So, there were originally going to be 10 shows, like I mentioned in the last post. However, the demand was SO HIGH, that he actually extended the ten shows in July to 50 shows running all the way into February of 2010. To add to all of that, all 50 shows SOLD OUT in the first 5 HOURS of pre-sale. RIDICULOUS, but SO COOL! So, even if I could afford a plane ticket to London, I couldn't go to the concert anyway. It is simply no longer even possible. :)
Wednesday: School, Work.
Thursday: School, work, employee crop night! This is starting to be a regular every Thursday thing, and I love it. I love scrapbooking.
Friday: School, work, Baskin Robbins with Meghan and Lorina, and Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark. It took me like a half an hour to even remember what we did because it was so uneventful and SO not exciting.

Saturday: BEST DAY EVER! I slept in until eleven, went to the gym, went to Zupas for lunch with Meghan (I LOVE tomato basil soup), and then went to the BASEBALL GAME! I love baseball games! It was really warm and sunny and beautiful and perfect. We just basked in the sun for a couple hours while we watched BYU kill Utah at baseball. What could possibly be better? And when you look at the pictures, notice the sun in our faces (I love the sun!) and the beautiful baseball field with the mountains in the background. I love BYU. Then, me and Meg went to Pebbles to make invitation for Kaitlin's bridal shower and to Wal-Mart to get groceries (and a key lime pie). THEN, against all rules of Audrey Life, me, Meg, Kaitlin, Paul, Kyle, and Spencer went to Pizza Factory for dinner. I am not supposed to eat out 2 times in one day! I don't have any money! I am on a money spending fast now, and I promise, I can totally do it. I didn't any money except on gas for like the whole month of July because I was saving for D.C. The last event of the day was the PIE PARTY! Because it was March 14th, or 3.14, it was Pi Day, and we ate pie to celebrate. It was very delicious and festive.Kaitlin and Spencer had a fight with their pie. :/ Engaged people. Pah.

So that was my week- the end. And if you read this one, you get bonus points, because I know that my posts are getting more and more boring because my blog has turned into a journal and an account of my life, and not anything that is actually exciting. And, I am starting to write a plethora of run-on sentences, because let's face it, that is how I talk. THE END!

P.S. We finally got our dishwasher handle fixed! It had been like 6 months since it broke!

4 comments:

Spencer & Kaitlin said...

So..I'm leaving you a comment because you got really mad about it last night that no one has put one on yet...and i stole your pic of spencer and I...sorry..i love you and you are so cute...!!

Audrey said...

Okay, I wasn't actually mad. I just wanted to point that out. But thanks Kaits! And it's totally great that you stole that picture. I expected you to. 'Cause it's adorable!

Moe said...

Pie party!! What a brilliant idea! I know it's not 3.14 anymore, but i just might have a pie party today. :) I'm excited to hear all about this week. I bet you did something crazy for saint patty's right?? Love you Drin!
-Moe

hannahshirley said...

I can honestly saw that I read the entire thing. Actually, I've read all of your posts. This is not even an exaggeration. I. am. obsessed. I appreciate the weekly updates! Keep them coming.