Sunday, March 22, 2009

The fastest weekly review ever. More details to come.

Weekly Review (and then look forward to some more interesting posts!)
Monday: School, roommate family night at the dollar theater. We went to see "Bride Wars."
Tuesday: School, the library (I actually stayed on campus until 5:30pm! That used to be normal, but lately I've been slacking...), American Idol, country night. Three words: I hate country. (More of this to come). And last, I had to go back to campus to meet with a girl from my history class. We had a Revolutionary America exam the next morning at 8. Poo.
Wednesday: test, class, gym, work.
Thursday: School, I BURNT MY HAND OFF, and work.
Friday: School, Ogden with family, shopping, sleepover with Elise.
Saturday: CRAZINESS, Kaitlin's bridal shower, quick dinner with relatives, the winterguard competition, work, sleep.
Sunday: family, church, nap, Draper temple dedication, traditional dinner with Meghan.

Overall an eventful week. I hope that my little hints of interesting events get you all anxious and excited for the "more to come" stuff!!

1 comment:

Moe said...

I'm way excited for more details. Especially for winter guard. umm.. I feel kinda bad for laughing so hard at your burnt hand. I really am sad that it hurt so bad! :(