Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vancouver

I realized something today.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS COMING UP!

So, who else is like, A MAJOR FAN of the OLYMPICS? PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME! (My arm is waving very frantically in the arm, very Hermione-ish.)

Okay, so I love the Summer games the MOST, but winter games are also really really awesome, and they are going to start on February 12, 2010. That means we only have 65 DAYS!

I searched for a promotional video to get everyone all excited about this, but unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of the commercials that the Vancouver team has set up. Maybe the better ones are coming. BUT, here is a video with the Olympic song. It will get you right into the Olympic spirit. It sure got me all boosted up. I think I'm actually going to make it through finals now! There is nothing like listening to the Olympic song to get motivated!

1 comment:

dani said...

haha we were totally talking about this last night! I LOVE THE OLYMPICS. and i always get the chills after listening to the theme song.