Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I love Shopping on Amazon

First, to recap, finals week was last week, and it was horrendous-- except for the fact that we ate out four nights in a row. Like at real restaurants (Carrabbas, Zupas, IHOP, and Pizza Factory). Yeah, I don't really know how that happened, because I promise that it was amidst massive amounts of studying, stress, and chaos.

But somehow, I made it through, and I have been able to enjoy three days of Christmas break so far. AND, I got to meet Jenny's baby today, who, by the way, is just so precious and perfect!

Second, I promise that Michael Jackson ISN'T the only thing that I ever think about. I know that my posts are in regards to that man a lot, but that's only because I listen to him when I'm on my computer a lot, and then I'm thinking about him, and then I usually have something to say about it.

The same thing happened tonight, except I was actually listening to Rihanna, and not Michael. Steph and I just decided, for some reason, to look up Michael Jackson memorabilia on Amazon. Best idea I had all day. We looked in the apparel and accessories section, and found some gems. Here they are for your viewing pleasure:

1. Michael Jackson wigs (whoever thought this was a good idea?) AND WHY DID THEY KEEP USING THIS AWESOME/TERRIFYING MODEL?
So funny Stephanie and I almost cried.
2. Please buy this for my first born child, boy or girl. NOT.
3. Excuse me, I actually really want this.
The piano shirt from the Beat It video. Too cool for words.
4. Michael Jackson+A little bit of David Bowie+Adam Lambert's 80's comeback style=Total awesomeness. Am I right?
5. Why ANYONE would wear these on their ears I have no idea.
6. And last, two T-shirts that would serve very well for pajamas and wall decorations. Pajamas because I would never wear them in public, and wall decorations because of their double layeredness and intensity.

Is this too much? I just think it is hilarious. And can I just say, I am LOVING the Michael mania that has followed his death. Do you realize that before June 25, 2009, there was hardly ANY MJ memorabilia online? There is a ridiculous amount now. A ridiculous amount of lots of ridiculous stuff. And did you know that a person could not find a copy of his autobiography, "Moonwalk" anywhere? Well, now... a person... can. YAY.

Love you guys.

2 comments:

Dalaney & Hannah said...

Oh my gosh. I am dying over the wig. After Halloween, I stumbled upon the clearance MJ military jacket. Although it was one size bigger than Dalaney, I felt inspired to buy it for him. I. want. that. wig.

dani said...

audrey. we need to get you another celebrity to love...