Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Footloose


Been listening to this soundtrack on a loop for the past couple days. I forgot how much I love Footloose. It was an 8th grade obsession of mine.

Also, I had a crush on Kevin Bacon as an 8-year-old watching Apollo 13. 

Below is the cover for the album version that I wish I was cool enough to have. 
And you know what's so great about this soundtrack? Classic songs. "Let's Hear it For the Boy" "Holding Out For A Hero" and "Footloose." Or my favorite, "I'm Free." Kenny Loggins. And seriously, this soundtrack is like a mix of Prince, Queen, Heart, and honestly, a little bit of Michael. Some funky stuff, some classic 80s rock with hot male voices or strong, deeper female voices, and some deep bass lines. And there's one song that reminds me of the Goofy movie song, "Stand Out." What could possibly be greater?

2 comments:

Moe said...

Did you just say that you had a crush on Kevin Bacon???

Moe's opinion on Kevin Bacon: Ugliest man ever!

Anonymous said...

have you watched the scene where he's dancing alone because...he just has to dance....because...he's just got to...all that emotion bottle up inside him just has to come out, so he's gotta dance his heart out...alone...

have you seen that scene lately? i can't help but find it a little weird. but then again I'm no dancer.