Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome to Audrey's life as a spontaneous person!




I never ever do anything that is against the plan. I always have a plan. And it stresses me out when, for some reason, I cannot follow the plan. Every night when I go to bed, I make a plan in my head, and very rarely will I alter the plan.

However, this weekend, I did something SO against the plan! And it turned out great! The plan was to go home President's Day weekend. It made perfect sense to go home when I had three days to be home instead of two. It made perfect sense to go home when I would be able to hang out with Keith, my friend from high school who just came home from his mission, instead of just going to his homecoming. It also made perfect sense to go home with Rachelle so that we could split gas. BUT, I did not do what made sense, and I did not follow the plan! I went home this weekend instead. I don't know what came over me, I just wanted to go home! It was weird. I called and told my mom, and she was very worried. She kept asking me what was wrong because, like she said, "it's just so unlike you, Audrey." Even my Dad called to make sure I was okay. At least I know they care. :)

I was scheduled to work on Friday night, but two hours before my shift started I called around and got someone to work for me. I was packed and out of Provo within a half an hour. My roommates didn't even know I was leaving! I just disappeared! Isn't that great?

And I had such a good weekend! St. George is seriously SO therapeutic. It was amazing. I slept in and caught up on American Idol (I made sure everything was recorded for me), scrapbooked at Pebbles for a while, had dinner with Moe, and played Scrabble with my family. And then, on Sunday, Me, Moe, Anisa, and Rachelle went to Keith's homecoming! It was like a high school drama people reunion. Great! I love those guys. The pictures were taken at Keith's house after the homecoming.

All in all, I did something spontaneous this weekend. It was very unusual for me, but I think it might start happening more often. Yay for being spontaneous, yay for Keith, and yay for Moe! (just because I love her so much).

4 comments:

Moe said...

Aud!! You are SO spontaneous!! ok, well you really were this weekend! I LOVED it! Please be spontaneous more often, especially when it involves ST. George, or your moe. Oh and also We didn't get to talk about the hilariousy of seeing ryan at keith's ward!! What the random?!?! His wife seems cute... Anywoo. This post rocks! Love you Drin!

paul & ashlee said...

i am so proud of you being more spontaneous...good for you. plus, i know what you mean about just being home with dad and mom...taking it easy. be good to yourself aud...love you!
-ash

Ron and Maggie said...

AUDREY! I found your blog! It was so good to see you again this weekend! I'll keep stalking your blog more often now.... but not like tom stalking like a old friend from high school who wants to see how audrey is doing kind of stalking!

Jennifer said...

Spinaldi! I love you! You're amazing and I wish I could have seen you caught up in the spontaneousness of the moment.