Saturday, November 1, 2008

The one holiday that brings loved ones together

Or so they tell us on the "Witchcraft for Dumb-Dumbs" episode of Boy Meets World in which Jack falls for Millie from apartment 3B, and is nearly sacrificed, along with Shawn, to satan. Luckily, Eric comes in, and because he has baby powder on his butt, he saves everyone from the lightening bolt that satan sends through the window to destroy the Hunter Clan. Eric famously turns to Millie (the witch that brings this all about) and says, "yes, satan?" and "well, I heard you talking to satan." Boy Meets World is THE best show ever. And this episode is hilarious!

My own story of Halloween: seven different parties over the course of a week, 5 gorgeous Greek goddesses, a very annoying toga, and pretty make-up done by my Stephanie at Nordstrom.

Now for the pictures! These pictures, however, are only from the first party. The rest will be forthcoming!


Meghan, Paul, Kaitlin, and Me. The four of us at home. I'm not sure what that pose what supposed to be. Note Ann's sprig of greenery.
We actually look like our normal selves in this picture! My classic Audrey face, and you can even see my gum!

Um, creepy Arab in the background...

1 comment:

Moe said...

DRINA! you look stunning! goddess is a good look for you! Sounds like an exciting week with tons of partying!! Sorry i've missed so many of your calls! I'll have to call you sometime in the evening... you're coming to stg this weekend right?? I'll see ya or talk to you soon!!

p.s. you are so gorgeous!!