Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Tribute To My Missionaries



Yes, I have two missionaries now. Two at a time! And they inspire me. I love my Vanessa and Kennedy, and I'm going to miss them like crazy. But I'm so proud of them! They are just such amazing girls! They are doing such a scary thing, but if they can do it, then I can too! That's the plan: Washington this summer, and then a mission in the fall. It's weird to think that I won't be going back to school this year, and I'm not sure that I'll get over it. I mean, school IS MY LIFE! It will be very odd, that's for sure.

Anyway, aren't my missionaries gorgeous? They are. Vanessa is the one in the top picture, and I must admit, it's odd for her to be wearing glasses. She never did before. Apparently her eyes are no longer superior to me and Braidy's. Kennedy is the one in the second picture. She just got Lasik, so now she doesn't have to wear glasses!

Kennedy is going to the San Pablo Philippines mission- she left yesterday.
Vanessa is going to Malaga Spain, and she left last Wednesday.
Soon we'll be able to say that I'm going somewhere cool. Oh please let it be cool! And historic! I do love history.

And PS, I went shopping with Kennedy for missionary clothes, and we went to the Sister Missionary Mall. There is only one word to describe the clothes at that store: UGLY.
The end.

3 comments:

Lorina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorina said...

Yeah for sister missionaries!!! Will you go shopping with me when I need to go buy clothes? Have you seen the pictures they put on the mission call for the guidelines on the dress code? Oh my gosh.... I want to either laugh or cry if I ever have to look like that.

Moe said...

Yay for Kennedy and Vanessa! They are such good people! and that would be SO scary!!