Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jackpot

One of my new roommates has the last two seasons of Boy Meets World on her computer. I don't know how or where she got them, because those seasons are not available on DVD. BUT, we have been watching season 6 the last couple of days. All 6 of us. We huddle up in our freezing apartment that still doesn't have furniture (hopefully Tuesday), and set up a computer and speakers on a chair so that the view is good for everyone. And see watch several episodes in a row. And with every on I proclaim, "OH! I love this one!!" And everyone is amazed that I know what episode it is just by the title.            

It's heavenly bliss.

Boy Meets World is one of those things that my family loves. We quote BMW more often than not. And watching the show here in VA is like getting a sweet taste of home. There's nothing like a dose of Eric Alison Matthews. Nothing.

2 comments:

Moe said...

Awesome Aud. Sounds like you have some fun roomates. Or at least roomates that know a good TV show when they see one. I want to know what grade you are student teaching. Do you know yet?

dani said...

no.
no no NO!
that is just not fair.
HOW???? please ask her and get back to me.