Monday, January 17, 2011

#9

BYU boys basketball. #9 in the polls, ya'll.

And I went to Philadelphia today and basked in the glory of Independence Hall and all sorts of history nerd stuff.

My roommates. Hanging on the fence by Benjamin Franklin's final resting place.
And I planted a mini chia pet that my mom gave me. My roommates made fun of me.

And I spent the entire 3-hour drive home from Philly singing at the top of my lungs to my favorite songs. And I don't even think that the other people in the car were annoyed.

AND I hung up my Justin Bieber poster.

My semester is looking up.

4 comments:

Lorina said...

audrey! call me

lene b said...

jb forever!

Calista said...

Justin Bieber poster? I'm sorry Audrey, but you have just asked for me to mock you every day for the rest of your life.

Justing Bieber... (shaking head)

Calista said...

Oops, make that Justin Bieber... (shaking head).

I'm a day away from having a baby - sue me.