Friday, May 1, 2009

Diamonds and Upside down.

I'm too tired to summarize. I am just going to post pictures with their captions. :) But wait, here is a list of today: class until 3:00pm, The Natural History Museum, Chinatown for dinner, and a walk down the Mall to see the monuments AGAIN. I really need to branch out, but the group promised we would finally walk all the way to the Jefferson Memorial. But then, when we got there, nobody actually wanted to go, and we ended up just going home. LAME. I was mad. So, thanks, Rachelle, for making the hike out with me last year. Apparently it's like this huge sacrifice. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

Me and Genevieve and the Hope Diamond
Me and Tyson and the Utah dirt! (We're the two St. Georgies in the program)
Me laying on the bench looking up at the Washington Monument. You can kind of see it in the background.
Me and Genevieve, both being upside down. :)

Adios Amigos!

Edit: I forgot to add a moment of silence for Matt G's dismissal from American Idol. Ready, go, uuuuuummmmmmmmm. Okay. So now I'm switching sides, and I will be an ardent Adam supporter. GO ADAM! He totally deserves it. But I'm still sad about Matt, and I still love his rendition of "Let's Get It On." :)

4 comments:

Moe said...

hmmm...the sudden change in support to Adam. Could it have something to do with his name? I'm thinking so... if you get my drift. Anywoo, looks like your just partying! Class til 3 is no good though. What are you learning about??

Audrey said...

I'm sorry, Moe. But I'm super confused by your comment.

Moe said...

Refer to my comment on your post called "starvation". Adam's the new miles/jRob. got it? :)

Audrey said...

Oh please no. Not that again!