Thursday, November 4, 2010

Announcements, announcements, ANNOUUUNNNCEEEMEENTS!

I, Audrey Spainhower, will be doing my student teaching in Washington, D.C., our nation's capital, next semester. I'm not sure what school, subject, or grade, but it's officially happening.

After the aforementioned student teaching, I will fly back to Utah to walk in the commencement services at Brigham Young University, where they will hand me my diploma. It will be an end to happiness and joy and a beginning to the absolutely unknown.

I love both the Backstreet Boys and Michael Jackson. Lucky for me, there are exciting things for both of these artists (despite the non-living condition of one party) on the horizon.

First, the BSB are launching a tour in 2011 with New Kids on the Block. Yes, you read that right. I just watched the official announcement on Oprah.

Second, By the end of this year I will own the new "Michael Jackson Vision" DVDs that contain ALL music videos and short films, some of which are very rare. AND, I will also own A NEW MICHAEL JACKSON ALBUM, titled, Michael. It is a compilation of songs recorded before his death that were never made into an album. It officially goes on sale on December 14. That is 40 days away. I almost shed a tear when michaeljackson.com sent me the news a mere 10 minutes ago.

the new album cover. It reminds me of Dangerous


Last, the new Cirque Du Soleil show is Michael Jackson themed, and it is going to tour the United States. It's coming to Utah on November 29, 2011 (I think). I have to go. 

Hold your breath ladies and gentleman. This is all just going to be way too much fun.

2 comments:

Moe said...

What?! Washington DC for student teaching! How awesome!

Taryn Davis said...

I'm so glad that D.C. is officially working out. My wander lust is starting to creep back in. I may have to come visit.