Monday, September 14, 2009

How Could You Be So Heartless?

I loved Kanye West, and I still love Kanye West. BUT, I am very disappointed, and I am placing him on probation from my fanhood. Beyonce may have deserved that award, but heck, he didn't have to embarrass poor Taylor on national television. It was her first Spaceman! Dumb.

On a related note, Beyonce is one classy lady. She gave Taylor her chance to talk. I support that woman.

Also, Chris Brown is still on probation but is slowly making his way back to my good graces. I liked his interview with Larry King a couple weeks ago.

Last, "Run This Town" is a super awesome song- Jay-Z, Rihanna, and Kanye scored big time. BUT, make sure that if you are going to listen to it, you get the CLEAN version. That is muy importante.

2 comments:

dani said...

muy MUY importante. dang itunes and their trickery. i like that probation idea though. we'd have to stop listening to run this town though... which i do not like the idea of. also his music is really good. DANG IT why does he have to be so stupid!? curses.

Moe said...

haha ya I watched that. Stupid Kanye.