Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Fundraiser for J. Timberlake

I wish to attend the "Justin Timberlake and Friends" concert in Las Vegas on October 17, 2009. I am even already going to be in St.G that weekend for my brother's wedding. It would be perfect.

Key words here: WOULD BE.

I have no money. The tickets are $100.

And so, here, I am putting out an official declaration/plea. If anyone would like to help me, a poor unfortunate soul who's only desire is to see Justin Timberlake in concert, please donate to the cause. Comment with your pledges.

Sidenote: If you have a really good idea for a fundraiser that is legal and safe and fun, let me know.

2 comments:

Moe said...

haha! Oh Audrey! No I'm not pledging any money, ok maybe I could give ya 5 bucks. That would be fun to go to though eh?

Jasmine said...

i'm a poor student now so I can't pledge but he's good!