Friday, August 21, 2009

The Washington County Library

I miss the BYU library because at the beautiful new library in St. George, there are a few problems.

1. It still has no books.
2. It is full of old people who don't really know what they are looking for and don't know how to use the internet.
3. I think it is where homeless people hang out.
4. There are exactly 5 places to study at. If they are taken, you are out of luck.
5. I don't feel comfortable leaving my stuff out to go to the bathroom or get a drink- or find a book for that matter. I think it is because of the homeless people issue.
6. The lady at the reference desk is kind of mean to the dumb old people.
7. People here don't know that you can't answer your phone and talk on it while you are in the library. Other people are trying to concentrate, duh!

2 comments:

Moe said...

But hey, at least it's beautiful!! haha!

Becky said...

Hey, watch out honey. I'm one of those old people. I still wonder why they have all that empty space in front of the circulation desk. It seems like they didn't really have a plan for where stuff would go until after they moved in. It's just kind of weird. And.....you have to go upstairs to find any real books. The restrooms ARE really nice however. If I was homeless, I would definitely live at the library.