Monday, January 26, 2009

More Christmas...

I forgot about these pictures and I decided that they were too good to pass up! I always like to post pictures of my family because they are so adorable and I just love them SO much! I also had to post a picture of my besties in St. George. They are too too awesome, and I want them to know how much I love and adore them. Moe and Jen are the best friends a girl could ask for, even if they ditch you for a husband. I understand. Okay fine, I don't really understand, but I'm good at pretending that I understand. And pretending will have to do until I get a husband and actually understand. But anyway, I love you guys.

The pictures of my family are from Christmas Eve. It is tradition to get new pajamas, put them on, and then all pile in the van that we are too big for and drive around looking at Christmas lights and singing the "Candy Free Christmas Tree" song. It is, by far, the best Christmas song ever.


I didn't even put a list in this post! Yay me!

1 comment:

Moe said...

I love your blog, and I LOVE this post :)... minus that fact that I look beastly in the picture at the bottom! But really I love it! Thanks Drin. You're going to have to teach me the "Candy Free Christmas Tree" song! It sounds like a good one. And your family really is so adorable!