Saturday, January 17, 2015

The other thing

#repentance.

I have something to say.

The new Taylor Swift album is great.

I was REALLY skeptical about the "pop" thing. And after I first heard "Shake It Off" and the rest of the album I was convinced that Taylor had lost her sparkle and was no longer special. I thought her music had lost it's relatable factor and was just a pile of mush.

You see, when Red came out, I was convinced that Taylor Swift was inspired and somehow knew how my life was going to go, wrote songs about it, and then released them only at the opportune moment for my life story. And then 1989 just made no sense to me.

Well. I think she is just becoming more clairvoyant. Events in my life this week have proven that Taylor Swift knows exactly what she is talking about, and she continues to write songs about my life and my feelings.

So, bravo pop Taylor. Thank you for helping me trace out the life plan of my emotions.

The only dreadful part is that it appears I will be in relationship turmoil until the next installment.

1 comment:

Calista said...

I've missed you. We must gather.