Monday, September 10, 2012

Thoughts of a Monday

1. I lost my first week of fantasy football.
2. You know why I like my new big bed? Because I can leave all sorts of books and clothes and craps on it and I still have PLENTY of room.
3. Because I have no friends in Salt Lake and I'm suddenly afraid of all single adults except for the ones I already know, I feel like I am decreasing in coolness by the day.
4. Cher Lloyd is bomb. And so is the new Matchbox Twenty ballad, "Overjoyed." I have always loved me some Rob Thomas. And Phillip Phillips is very yummy this time of year (post-American Idol, I mean). And last but not least, Ryan Tedder and my OneRepublic. You did it again. "Feel Again" is a mood-brightener if I ever heard one. And I CAN'T WAIT for the new album.
5. I'm going to be Smurfette for Halloween. nobody who reads this is allowed to steal that idea. I'm serious.
6. It's rainy today.
7. I need some new hobbies.... so any ideas? And don't say cooking. That still doesn't appeal, even though I now have plenty of time for it. Why am I such a lame-o?? I'm supposed to work on my housewife skills.... but cooking just takes SO DANG LONG. I want my food NOW.
8. I'm reading Harry Potter 5 again. Because it is my favorite.
9. I wore purple corduroy pants to FHE tonight. And Dawna said I looked like a rockstar. I felt like Willy Wonka. We'll try again next week, I suppose.
10. I talked to my brother on the phone for an hour last night. He has got to be the best brother in the world.
11. I'M GOING TO ST. GEORGE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! I just love that place so much. so so so so so so so much.

yep. I think that's it!

5 comments:

dani said...

i'm taking that idea!! but a zombie smurfette...

ha jk. i'm gonna be a gory pregnant skeleton. (irony)

here's a hobby that i realllly love (too much): running. let's be hobby buddies together, no? so much fun!

i love you audge. and miss you a lot. and i hope you aren't losing your mind in salt lake... amongst all that muss.

lene b said...

does that mean you'll wear your skin blue??? otherwise it's not legit. i wish i could be your slc friend. i miss you. and your new hobby should be knitting. :)

loves.

Audrey said...

no blue skin.

dani said...

wait, how will people know you're a smurf without the blue skin?

Audrey said...

I will wear blue tights and a blue turtle neck. and blue eyeshadow. it's going to be adorable.

Also, Dan dan. I am so excited for you to be a pregnant skeleton. Are you going to have a baby skeleton on your stomach?? please say yes.

And also. I would like running to be my hobby... but running is really hard. and I'm not actually sure that I know how to run properly... which is dumb. but anyway.

Also miss you a lot. I wish you and your little baby boy were going to live right next door to me. maybe I'll move to Seattle.