Monday, September 17, 2012

4 possibilties

Today there was an unusual occurrence. I drove to work today, went into the Conference Center parking garage, pulled into the usual parking spot, and then BLACKNESS. The lights went out in the whole parking garage. with no windows. it was very dark. Four thoughts immediately popped into my head:

1. Is this the part where they kill me?
2. It must be Dumbledore with his Put-Outer.
3. BATMAN!!! (you know the part when the lights go out in dark knight rises?)

And last:

4. maybe the power just went out.

And then I got out of my car. The emergency lights came on, I was able to get to the elevator, and I went to work.


2 comments:

Calista said...

I love everything about this post. Except maybe the part where option four happened. From death to Dumbledore - Harry Potter felt that same emotion repeatedly. Your welcome for helping you realize you were in Harry's shoes today.

Batman.

Baha!

dani said...

Oh my gosh. I wish it was Dumbledore. I miss him :(