Saturday, October 22, 2011

Post #264

1. What twitter is good for: Lord_Voldemort7 and Justin Bieber tweets. Why? Who doesn't want endless comparisons between Harry Potter, Mean Girls, and the actual world like they are the same thing? Sporadic comments about "Sparkly Cedric" are also appreciated. And JB? One heart. It's all about the retweets from adoring, obsessive fans who express their undying love daily. And the constant updates on JB's news, and, oh, he doesn't forget to thank his fans and tell them he loves them at least 8 times a day.

2. I think Justin Timberlake is trying to EGOT. He has like 4 Emmys and 6 Grammys. And now he's working on an Oscar (I would conjecture). As much I as I WOULD LOVE to buy another album with his name on it, I want my boy JT to have a shiny silver EGOT necklace just like Tracy Jordan's.

3. If there is one thing I miss about the years 2006-2010 (besides my byu career), it's Hannah Montana.  No longer are there new catchy musical messages to teach girls confidence, hard work, sticktoitiveness, and self-appreciation. If I ever get mad at Moriah for something, she responds, "Nobody's perfect, you live and you learn it." I miss Hannah, and I miss the old Miley.

4. Joe Jonas creeps me out these days. If you haven't seen the "Just In Love" video, don't watch it. I hate it. The Jonas Brothers were partially so great because they wore chastity rings. They would talk about their promise to be chaste and to wait until marriage. Joe, I think, breaks promises. It's disgusting.

5. Brandon Flowers. I am not a professed Killers fan, but I do love Mr. Brightside (it made the list of top 100 songs of the 2000's!), When You Were Young, Human, and Spaceman. I have followed the band throughout the years. And, well, this video is just cool.

6. Oh football season, please never end.


7. Moriah is a tennis star. For real, though. She should win all sorts of awards for looking adorable in a tennis skirt.

8. I went to St. George a couple weeks ago and it was heavenly. So heavenly.

9. Jimmer's Allstar game. I have to admit; I was overly excited to go see Jimmer, I was almost equally excited to see Kemba Walker. I don't know why, but I just think that he is cool. And for real, he had swagger. He was a crowd pleaser. You could see the charisma dripping off of him. Anyway. I went to the game with my favorite Mike Poulson. The boy loves Jimmer more than anyone I know, and is hilarious.

9. Um, Cornbellys? Why have I never been to this place before this year? You GUYS!! It is a blast. It's like beautiful fall and festival fun and cute boys and scary things all wrapped into one. And I think that hay rides are unreasonably fun.




Who is that creeper in the back? Oh wait. We know him.


creepin in the corn.

this is my scared face... yeah. fail.

Photo-ops are in my top 10 favorite things.
Soooooooooooooo. that's a catch up.

And next week is halloween. Which means that I'm having a party. GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

1 comment:

A Real Winner said...

Lord_Voldemort7 is literally the only reason I have a twitter account.