Saturday, February 26, 2011

I think my friends like having me around.

I present to you, FOR LIKE EVER VALENTINE'S PARTY 2011.

Hosted by the legendary partiers of Banbridge 12.









I wasn't there is person, but I was very obviously there in Popsicle stick and blow-up picture form. And I'm not positive, but I think Lene was responsible for this awesomeness.

This is why I love my friends so much.

Thanks guys.

(PS, I also made a cameo appearance at the BYU game right after Valentines day):

4 comments:

Calista said...

Love this. That is SO great. And they chose a really good picture of you to blow up too. Way to look cute at your Valentine's party, Audrey!

Moe said...

That's hilarious! I should get me one of those. :)

Becky said...

You make a good looking Popsicle stick person Audrey!

Gen-v said...

Hilarious!