Thursday, April 22, 2010

Decision.

I've decided to stay home.

It's okay if you think I'm crazy, but I am so excited about spending the summer in Provo.

I called the Library of Congress back today and told them I wasn't coming.

Maybe next summer.

And you know what? I'm going to have a blast of a summer!!

There are just so many things that I want to do this summer, and going to Washington only covers a fraction of them. Staying here I get to accomplish so much more! So it really is a good thing. And I'm happy. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

as much as i'm certain you would have enjoyed it there... this decision pleases me.

eliseila said...

ok, i suppose that's alright... now i get to see you more:)

Jennifer said...

good decision! : ) see you this weekend! love you!

dani said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!
party in provo :)
1st order of business: cinco de mayo