Sunday, March 14, 2010

I want to Blog.

But I don't know what to blog about.

Let's talk about the uncertainty of the future.
Or about how much I don't want to do assignments for my English classes.
Or about how I wish I could just be taking Greek History, and that's all. Because I love it.
Or about how I can't decide how I feel about change. 

Random.
1. I am brutally honest. Major. Sometimes I say mean things on accident. So, sorry in advance.
2. I want a bike. A yellow one. And I'm going to call it Lightening Thief. Or Mr. Thief for short.
3. Duckie from "Pretty in Pink" is my secret crush. Favorite movie character ever. By far.
4. Paul got a blog. socalrpm.wordpress.com. Check it out.
5. I want to go to Washington again. I daydream about it every day. All day.

4 comments:

dani said...

dear auds,
i love you and can't wait for mr. thief to move in. i was going to add 'with us' to the end of that sentence but then i thought, what the heck, i'm just gonna break all the rules and end with a preposition. heh, let's go do some scandalous stuff.
hugs and kisses (but actually not kisses. yuck),
dan

Audrey said...

Dan, I'm good with scandalous.

Ron and Maggie said...

I love that bike!!! I approve!

Audrey said...

Amen on the change part. As weird as it is, things are starting to look up for us and I can't help but feel only gloom and doom like it's too good to be true! And change is SCARY!!! But yay for scrapbooking.. that makes it better! :)