Saturday, October 31, 2009

Audrey and the Two Scaries.

I was little red riding hood for Halloween, Dani was a very scary Thriller-inspired zombie, Lene was the wicked witch from Norway, and Rachelle was... a vampire (to make fun of that one book series. You know the one I mean). Why is it that people feel the need to be scary on Halloween? I refuse to dress up as anything that makes me look ugly. My personal philosophy is that Halloween is no excuse to be purposefully unattractive. So... I could NOT figure out why these girls that are cute and I love SO much wanted to be scary for Halloween. It will always be a mystery.

On Halloween, we went to a stake party that was CRAZY, and then to a free haunted house that was NOT scary. Okay, maybe a little scary.

The end.

4 comments:

Moe said...

That was your shortest post ever!! Ok, sometimes you have like a one sentence post, when you just have something really short to say, but this one was pretty short. You make a very cute little red.

dani said...

i resent that! i think i looked like a cute zombie! granted, yours was definitely more overtly cute, i think that scary and cute can exist simultaneously. yeah? i am excited for NEXT HALLOWEEN!!!

lene b said...

lenA?!?!?!?!?!

Audrey said...

Yeah, I know. I didn't know better then. Sorry. :(