Saturday, February 8, 2014

literally

1. Pompeii:

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?


2. Flappy Bird. 

I hate it I hate it I hate it.
But I want to play it all the time. 
It's the dumbest game and it's the hardest and I hate it so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


3. I made these sour cream enchiladas yesterday, and they were delicious. Caution: this is the picture from pinterest,  but mine turned out to look about as good. I just left off the dollop of sour cream on the top and used avocado instead. And I didn't take a picture.


4. I TRIED ANTI-GRAVITY YOGA THIS WEEK AND IT CHANGED ME. We did all sorts of upside-down things, and I wasn't nervous about it at all, it was just the coolest! At the end of the class we just curled up in our silks like a cocoon for Savasana, and I could have slept there all night. The teacher came around a wafted lavender and peppermint in our faces, you know, for relaxation, and the whole time I was thinking, how can I do this every day? How can I save up all my money just to spend it here, at the Imagination Place? That is seriously what it is called. 


5. I was in St. George last weekend and we hiked the temple quarry trail. I do not know what I would do without my mother and my sisters. Shrivel up, probably. :)

6. Went ice skating with my ward on Monday. It was only appropriate to head out to the Olympic Oval the week of the Sochi Olympics! (more to come on that, later)

I brought Amy with me. She is an aspiring Highland YSAer.
Why do people always take such blurry pictures?? I can't instagram that!

7. BYU game with Nathan on Thursday. I don't know how I got talked into that one (it was a late game and I was already falling asleep on the drive to Provo), but it turned out really fun, and it'll probably be my last BYU basketball game this year. 
Can you see The Fury?
8. Every once in a while I get a bug to watch Hannah Montana. Yeah, I don't know. So I found a listing of all the episodes with Jake Ryan in them. Add "Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas" and you have all the best episodes!


No comments: