Thursday, May 3, 2012

today already.

Things that happened today

1. I was stuck in traffic for 3.5 hours. And got sick of all the radio songs. and the morning zoo on 97.1.
2. Talked to Andrew for exactly 100 minutes and 52 seconds.
3. Heard "Truly Madly Deeply" on the radio.... this is when the day started to get better.
4. Had Chick-fil-A for lunch.... with a cute boy. And it's not the cute boy you think it is.
5. finished the work day... which was shorter than usual because of the traffic delay. And when I say delay, I mean I got to work at 11:00am. I left my house at 7:26am.

But I'm going to go shopping and I'm going to dinner with some coworkers, and life is just peachy.

Also. Yesterday I met the most beautiful little 1-day-old girl. Check Rachelle's facebook page for pictures. But seriously, I teared up a little when I met her. Child birth is such a miracle. I just can't get over how amazing it is. Brad and Rachelle have been trusted with a sweet, special spirit to take care of. And they get to teach her and love her and protect her, and that is just so lucky. And so I just want to say congratulations to the happy couple and baby. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

if its not the one i'm thinking of who is it?? :) that is a RIDICULOUS amount of traffic...

Moe said...

I love Chick-fil-A.