Monday, February 6, 2012

My three favorites.




These are my favorite boys.  And quoted: "Audrey, I feel like we are our worst selves around you."

Holy, rude you guys. I tell them when their jokes are semi-propriate (but when I laugh first, they ignore the reprimand and continue). And they make fun of everything I say. And they like to bring up my more embarrassing moments of the last several months in front of people who don't know what they are talking about. Example, "so one time we were hiking Timp, and Audrey blacked out." NOT TRUE. And "hey Audrey, you're shinscles are showing." (People, namely Bishop Kendall, get really confused about this one. Shinscles are the muscles on my shins). Or "So remember when you and Mike were scooping in the kitchen?" (Ben: "it's the ambiguity that makes it funny!!!") Here's a hint: me and Mike were scooping ice cream for ourselves and the other two clowns. Or last, "Don't worry, Audrey holds hands with everyone!!!!" Also not true. There were unfortunate accidents with the three of them... that weren't real. Do haunted houses really count? Or hiking over glaciers so you hold hands for safety? 

But I love my fan club.

Oh and Mike made me this:


One time he was trying to coerce me into wearing a certain hat to a certain Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour. I told him I was going to forget to wear it on purpose. He told me that if I did that he would rip this thing off my door. So I promised I would wear the hat (I didn't...). And he said, "I knew those paper people were too important to you!" Of course they are important. My paper person gets to hang out with Jimmer and Bieber. 

2 comments:

Moe said...

Drin- the pics are not showing up! Must fix. You have a very funny fan club.

lene b said...

don't you EVER let it go over a month without posting again.