Monday, September 19, 2011

Yeah, I don't know how either.



Usher. I usually don't like him that much. Except that I think he's just really cool. Like really cool.

Okay. So here's the kick. The reason why I love this song.

It reminds me of Michael.

Not the music. The voice. It's like Usher has been listening to Michael for the past year and been focused solely on trying to imitate Michael's vocal stylings. He has taken on some of the artistry that until today, I thought belonged only to Michael.

Respect, Usher. Respect.

That is all.

1 comment:

A Real Winner said...

Ok I was thinking you were a little bit crazy for saying Usher sounded like Michael for a minute until I listened to the song. CRAZY!!! He really does sound like him!!! Wow. I really am impressed. Also, I loved the video from Ellen. My roommates thought I was crazy when I was laughing all alone in my room.