Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pottermore

I'm finally registered.

It took a couple of days, a lot of research on Mugglenet and Hypable.com (a new fansite for HP and other fandoms made by my friends at Mugglenet), a 3AM wake up call, a dash out of the center vault on the first floor following an informative tweet (I took my break early), a quiz question (that was easy), a changed URL, a Magical Quill, and finally, a confirmation email.

It was a process.

But I got in.

Now I just have to wait for the welcome email, which will come in the next couple of weeks, and will FINALLY allow me to view the site. I guess they did the welcome email thing to that everyone wouldn't try to log in at the same time and crash the site.

But can you tell? I'm excited. I want to read that bonus material!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh aud! I miss you! Jon does not get why I love HP still.... I miss having someone as excited-probably more- as i am about it! : ) When are you coming down next? That was sad that the reunion was canceled. But I dont feel too bad cause i couldn't be there anyway : ) but i do feel bad that i miss out on seeing you! did you still come down that weekend?