Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Call Me Crazy.

So... I've been listening to Prince... lately.

I know you never thought I'd go there... I always knew I would.

Especially since the discovery of "Purple Rain" in 2009. Yep, that song for sure started it.

Some lyric gems (this is about 60% of why I listen):
  • From "Let's Go Crazy": (spoken) "...We are gathered here today... 2 get through this thing called... life." haha. So profound.
  • "I Would Die 4 You": "I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand." Yes Prince. You are. No one will ever understand.
  • "Kiss": "Act your age (not your shoe size)... not your shoe size." If I acted my shoe size I would be 7 and a half. I guess Prince doesn't like 2nd graders.
Anyway, I just thought I would share my current music listening habits with ya'll. I think it's a sure sign that I'm doing well. My crazy music habits are indicative of my well-being, I believe.

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Um...did you know Lene dressed up as Purple Rain for Halloween one year. That's how awesome she is. Love you, Audge.

lene b said...

oh ariel.

also. audrey. i also knew you would get there.