Monday, September 29, 2008

Everything is better if you're wearing Harry Potter glasses

'

Reasons why wearing Harry Potter glasses make life better:
1) They are very funny.
2) Everyone looks at you funny.
3) They help you focus on your homework because Harry does homework too.
4) I happen to have a pair on display right next to my desk.
5) Harry Potter makes me happy.
6) They look kind of like Franklin the Turtle.
7) They look really awesome in pictures.
8) They make it hard to take serious things seriously. But seriously, who likes serious things anyway?
9) They are very very round.
10) They give me the opportunity to take dumb pictures and write a really dumb blog post.
11) They tell the world that I love Harry Potter.

Another thing that makes everything funnier: adding "...if you will" at the end of every sentence. For example: If you are talking about Harry Potter and someone is confused. You say, "Harry James Potter, if you will." Gets me every time.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

You crack me up! I'm a list maker and am glad to see that it runs in the Audrey-gene!! :)